Hi, I’m Natalie, the author of The Insurance Confidential. When I’m not busy with my very active toddler and newborn, making dinner, or spending time with my cats, you can find me working on content for the blog.
I have been a licensed property claims adjuster for 8 years now. Currently, I am a stay at home mom for my two sweet boys that are both under two years old. You could say that I’m very busy!
During my career as a property claims adjuster, I encountered many homeowners who were unaware of what their insurance covered, how much coverage they had, how claims work, and the list goes on and on. Unfortunately, due to their lack of knowledge, their claims resulted in an outcome that they were not prepared for.
I started to realize that some agents were not fully or adequately explaining to their policyholders what is and isn’t covered under their insurance policy.
When I finally had time, I would create a platform to educate others about insurance claims, home insurance, and adjusting. I plan to include occasional home maintenance tips that will help prevent claims.
What to expect in the future:
- I have over 100 blog posts that will be released. This will be your go-to blog for all things home insurance, claims, and adjusting!
- Free PDFs for download and print to streamline your claims experience as a policyholder.
- An adjuster packet for those wanting to become more organized.
- Consultation support for those wanting to become an adjuster.
- Stories from my experience as an adjuster.
- A category set aside to show you how to create your own blog.
- Resource page outlining recommended programs and products.
- An adjuster forum to support each other and discuss unique situations
WAYS TO SUPPORT
If you love the blog, please help share and spread the word.
Follow me on social media!
Be sure to sign up for emails to be the first to receive new blog posts and upcoming changes to the blog.
I have so much planned, and I can’t wait to share it with you all.
I’d love to hear from you! Send me your feedback or comments.
Thank you for taking the time to visit the blog! I truly appreciate each and every one of my visitors.